TBW is proud to have the largest mountain and gravel bike demo fleet in the Tri-state area. We typically have over 25 bikes to ride so you can try before you buy. We believe so strongly in the product that we carry, we bring in the bikes so you can test them. We feature demos from Yeti, Ibis, Alchemy, Devinci, Trek, Fatback, Seven, and more. Only at the WORKSHOP.
How it works
It's simple. Our demo program allows you to take any bike in our fleet for 24 hours, anywhere your heart desires. We encourage riders to take our bikes to their favorite trail and give it a rip. After you're finished racking up personal records, come on back and test out another bike for another day. If you're driving pretty far, no problem. Test out our bikes on one of our local trails and see for yourself how good our bikes and our local riding is. Demo fees go towards the purchase of a new bike so you get the money back when you're ready to buy any bike from us*.
- Alloy Hardtail $50/day
- Alloy Full Suspension or Gravel bike $80/day
- Carbon Full Suspension $100/day
Our Current demo fleet consists of:
- Ibis Mojo 3: S, M, L, XL
- Ibis HD4: M, L
- Ibis RipMo M, L
- Yeti SB100 M, L
- Yeti Beti SB5: S
- Yeti SB5: M, L
- Yetis SB5.5: M, L, XL
- Yeti SB5+: M
- Devinci Marshall Carbon : S, M, L, XL
- Devinci Django 29 Carbon S, M, L
- Devinci Kobain Alloy S, M, L
- Devinci Troy Carbon ; L
- Devinci Hatcet Carbon: 50cm, 54cm, 57cm
- Devinci Hatchet Alloy: 50cm, 60cm
- Seven Evergreen: 54cm, 58cm
- Ibis Hakka MX: 53cm, 55cm, 58cm
*demo fees are applied to your purchase for 60 days.